1. Experienced in procurement of direct and indirect material like Steel cast iron, Rubber Seals and Fastners products.
2. Experienced in the local market for Materials Sub contractors and bought out items.
3. Experienced in sourcing alternate materials and new supplier.
4. Experienced in developing New Vendors / Subcontractors for casting, Forging & Machining parts.
5. Experienced in pricing and price negotiation.
6. Hands on experience in Tally ERP 9.
7. Should handle vendors, subcontractors independently.
8. New source development.
9. Achieve cost reduction through effective sourcing.
10. Implementing systems to avoid situations like over-stocking or out-of-stock which cause production and financial losses.
11. Monitor the supplier quality and delivery performance.
12. Conduct the supplier audits and records to be maintained.
13. Should be able to co-ordinate with stores for maintain FIFO and JIT activities.
14. Co-ordinate with finance department for timely payment of bills.
15. Co-ordinate with the production department to maintain optimum inventory.
SEA HYDROSYSTEMS India Pvt Ltd., was incorporated with the sole aim of manufacturing and supplying precision engineered hydraulic cylinders of superior quality in the shortest lead-time. We achieve this through our steady commitment to quality at every level of our business starting from the use of high quality raw materials to stringent quality checks on finished products.