Digital Marketing Manager: Paid & Organic Media Campaign
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities to run client Paid Ads Campign.
1. Planning Web, SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
2. Maintaining client social media & Google Ads presence.
3. Building Organic Growth through SEO
3. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
Digital marketing manager job description
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize client digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
1. Plan and execute all web, SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
2. Design, build and maintain client social media & Google adwords(or any other tools) presence
3. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
4. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
5. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
6. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
7. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
8. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
9. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
10. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
11. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Note: Only knowlege with SEO please don't apply.
Salary: 3-4 L
Good Communication Skills is Mandatory.
Practice & Preach Ventures is a Talent Executive Search firm established in 2013. It is one of the most trusted acquisition companies providing recruitment solutions for mid caps and start-ups which aim to provide an end to end hiring solutions.