The Salesforce Developer will perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
The Salesforce Developer will take a lead role in the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset.
The position will entail the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Serve as the subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments.
2. Serve as technical lead for Salesforce projects.
3. Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows and assignment rules)
4. Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force.
5. Develop software solutions using MS tools, Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs.
6. Perform unit testing and defect fixes.
7. Liaise with internal clients and users to understand their business needs in developing solutions through Salesforce.
8. Ad hoc analysis and projects as needed.
Candidate Attributes & Requirements
1. The successful candidate will ideally possess the following qualifications and attributes:
2. Computer Science or related field.
3. 4+ years’ of experience working with Salesforce.
4. One or more Salesforce certifications demonstrating current knowledge as a developer.
5. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
7. Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases.
8. Proficient in writing clean, solid, readable code.
9. Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++.
10. Highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail.
11. Excellent problem solving capabilities.
12. Strong project manager, capable of juggling multiple projects involving various end users, meet deadlines and proactively communicate status updates.
13. Demonstrates calm under pressure, is a proactive contributor with an eagerness to learn.
WE at WE 4 IT Services treat every client as partner and we do research in their domain and make understand the real requirement and transfer to the client the same and help them in promoting online and do our job as a catalyst in every aspect where ever we can do.