Navtech is looking for an experienced and talented Technical Project Manager to lead and manage a key client project. Project management responsibilities include defining and delivering projects on time within budget and scope. Should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects they oversee.
We’re a fast growing company with clients in United States, UK and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers, and sales experts to boost company’s performance.
Working as a Technical Project Manager at Navtech, you will:
1. Coordinate internal resources and third party vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
2. Innovate new processes. Setup Agile Sprints and handle daily internal and external Scrums.
3. Ensure resource availability and allocation and that all tasks are delivered on-time and within scope.
4. Helping the team to reach consensus on what can be achieved during the sprint and removing obstacles that are impeding the team's progress.
5. Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
6. Develop a project plan to track progress.
7. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
8. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
9. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques. Report and escalate to management as needed.
10. Establish and maintain relationships with project related vendors, client and all other stakeholders.
11. Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly ?
2. Minimum 6 years of experience working as a Project Lead/Manager in IT sector.
3. Good educational background in technology, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
4. Solid technical background work experience with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
5. Must have worked on Agile development methodology and should facilitates team's progress towards the goal.
6. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
7. Scrum certification and any prior media and entertainment domain expertise is an add-on.
Navaratan Technologies Pvt Ltd is a software company based in Hyderabad, India with a vision to provide innovative technology solutions for the web and mobile using the most advanced technology stack. We transform creative ideas into innovative solutions, which provide best user experiences yet maintaining simplicity. All our solutions are 100% cloud-based and backed by powerful SLA’s customized based on application demands and needs.