1. The highest level of regional technical escalation for all Network Infrastructure teams.
2. Design and lay out the roadmap for setting up the network infrastructure and virtualization strategy.
3. Architecture/design and implementation responsibility for Data Center and LAN/WAN for the large corporate environment, based on architectural standards.
4. Enable the creation of blueprints, technology advancements in the network architecture.
5. Global Technical SME/product owner for identified/assigned Network Service such as WAN, LAN, DC, DNS/DHCP, VPN/Client Connectivity.
6. Project Delivery ownership/responsibility for Regional Projects.
7. Assisting on new technology initiatives, Proof-of-Concepts and service development.
8. Responsible for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), vulnerability scanning and management, anti-virus management, network access controls, data loss prevention (DLP), public key management, certificate management, identity and password management solutions.
9. Requirements gathering/analysis, reviewing and validating BOM High-Level Design, Low-Level design and Acceptance test planning for various Networks, to enable the project team to understand functional/technical requirements.
1. Hands on experience on Higher end CISCO/Fortinet/Juniper/ Firewalls. Should be able to handle complex issues.
2. Experience on Checkpoint/Palo Alto will be an added advantage.
3. The experience of managing large scale security network infrastructure and Data Center networks.
4. In-depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet firewalls, like ACL, Remote Access VPN, IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, NAT, PAT, Clustering, Endpoint security assessment.
5. Good knowledge of routeing protocols including static, dynamic (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS and EIGRP) and PBR.
6. Good understanding of MPLS technology.
7. Good communication skills and team coordination.
8. CCIE security certification mandatory.
9. Cisco ACS, AAA & TACACS configuration experience.
10. Proven troubleshooting ability.
11. Capable of prioritizing and managing high volume workloads from multiple sources, working to strict SLA’s.
12. Exposure to load balancers F5 (LTM & GTM) will be an added advantage.
13. Cisco IDS/IPS deployment experience mandatory.
14. Cisco Nexus, ISR, UCS Platform Build and Configuration experience.
Fastlane is a Z-Generation company that works on the world's most bleeding-edge technologies. We love what we do and have a good time doing what we love. Fastlane is revolutionising the "Digital India" initiative through Fibre Grids, Smart Cities, Network-as-a-Service, Smart Data Centers, and location services using Beacons.