1. Strong, open communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Good communication and language skills. Fluency over at least 2 of 3 languages – Hindi, English, and Telugu.
3. Initiative, confidence, integrity, and professionalism.
4. Able to deal with commercially and personally sensitive issues effectively and appropriately.
5. Team player.
6. Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
7. Ability to multi-task without getting stressed.
8. Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in the course of work undertaken.
9. A strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
10. Able to deliver effective results, meet deadlines.
11. Expert Proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages.
1. Responsible for drafting, review, and vetting of all legal agreements of the organization related to Vendor agreement, NDAs, Client agreements, lease deeds etc.
2. Manage all legal and contractual queries.
3. Streamlining of regular work process such as standardization of contracts, maintaining of contract database.
4. Research related to corporate laws.
5. In general, assist the Legal team in formalities with regard to adherence to local and overseas laws and regulations.
6. Provide assistance to the CEO with all Board and Sub-Committee Meeting arrangements as well as completing, editing, collating and dispatching all forms of correspondence in relation to the meetings.
7. Ensure relationships are established with shareholders and customers support staff.
8. Ensure all external meetings and personnel functions for Fastlane staff are carried out in accordance with management and staff requirements and requests.
9. Be the liaison person between branch office staff and management for any queries relating to the overall employment at Fastlane.
10. Develop a quick understanding of the business environment, internal organization and ways of working.
11. Establish rapport with key people in the organization and consultants to the company.
12. Understand growth targets of the company and hence various programs to meet these goals.
13. Monitor and report progress on these programs.
14. Highlight risks, delays, and opportunities to CEO.
15. Assist CEO in conducting monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews.
1. LLB, Legal Management, Company Secretary, Legal, Law, CS, Agreements, Corporate Law, Company Law, Drafting, Contract Abstraction, Statutory Laws.
2. Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including.
3. Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments.
4. Completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
5. Copying, reviewing outside mail, scanning and filing documents, screening phone calls and visitors, updating Outlook contacts, maintaining executive files, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
6. Anticipating the executives’ needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing these issues.
7. Completes critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining the cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
8. Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings.
9. Responsible for the efficient and effective administration support function to the CEO, management team, and Fastlane staff. Overall responsibility for the personal administrative assistance to the CEO and the co-ordination of specific human resource and training functions.
10. Manage the complete Fastlane Travel Account from policy development and maintenance to all travel arrangements for Fastlane staff, contractors and consultants in a cost effective manner.
Fastlane is a Z-Generation company that works on the world's most bleeding-edge technologies. We love what we do and have a good time doing what we love. Fastlane is revolutionising the "Digital India" initiative through Fibre Grids, Smart Cities, Network-as-a-Service, Smart Data Centers, and location services using Beacons.