So, who are we? What’s our story?
letzNav offers a feature rich platform and functions as an innovative and intelligent solution to provide real-time guidance to users while they navigate through web applications.
The next step in alleviating user experience, letzNav helps increase employee self-sufficiency and reduce the load on tech support. letzNav delivers real-time step-by-step guidance for users on any web-based application while improving the data quality and reducing the training, documentation and support costs!
letzNav set sail with a mission to rescue companies stranded when justifying tech ROI, and help them gain real, measurable business value when implementing leading technology solutions. Over the years we have observed that most successful implementations of tech solutions leverage sailing on the strong currents of user adoption. Keeping this in mind, the explorers have developed letzNav to enable customers gain most out of the treasures of their tech investment.
letzNav loaded with all the goodies make working with web applications and enterprise solutions a cakewalk.
As a letzNav pre-sales solutions consultant, you’ll be supporting our Sales and Customer Success Teams by creatively communicating and demonstrating the real benefits of our product suite to potential customers. You will lead requirements discovery sessions and software demonstrations with prospects as part of the overall sales cycle. Our pre-sales consultants are the first to engage potential and existing clients at a technical level and work with them to understand the detailed requirements, craft a solution, and help present it back in a clear and concise manner.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining knowledge of products, integration, applications, underlying technology, and services of the company and its competitors. One of the keys to success in this role will be developing strong relationships with the prospects and existing clients along with the sales organization to ensure teamwork and synergy.
• Key Subject Matter Expert (SME) supporting the Business Development Team when interfacing with prospective clients
• Shorten the sales cycle by delivering clear, concise product demonstrations to potential clients
• Transform and build business requirements and customer challenges into presentable solutions
• Build and deliver proof of concepts (POC) tailored to meet the customer business requirements
• Create sales support material to represent the solution offering to the client, assist Sales in providing assistance with product / project proposals.
• Participate in RFPs, marketing and analysis activities
• Undertake customer value assessments to help prospects understand the benefits and value proposition of implementing letzNav product suite
• Manage customer expectations, deliverables, and relationships with various users and sponsors, reporting progress, extract and present value added insights from the letzNav product suite
• Work closely with our Product and Engineering team to identify and prioritize strategic product enhancements
• Maintain and manage the product demo lab and all demo environments
• Document product bugs, new feature requests, enhancements and user scenarios
• Manage Client issues and general inquiries that result in escalation to other teams
• Assist and attend Industry Trade Shows (as needed)
• Have lots of fun!
• 3-4 years of Pre-Sales /Sales experience is preferred
• Proof of successfully handling product demonstrations, workshops and proof of concepts
• Strong verbal and written English language skills with ability to communicate credibly and professionally with a broad spectrum of clients
• Experience balancing multiple customer facing projects/priorities at once
• Be passionate when it comes to figuring out solutions to different challenges
• Ability to demonstrate resilience and resourcefulness when solving complex problems
• Self-motivated and always looking for improvement opportunities
• Competitive and driven to continuously out-perform
• Knowledge of the industry and market
• Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment, with a focus on impact through execution
Core Values - At the Heart of letzNav
We are absolutely dedicated to building outstanding relationships - both within our team, and with our clients. We know that people are at the heart of every successful business. That’s why, when you work with letzNav, you get a stellar experience that’s all about you.
Motivated and Passionate Experts
We are dedicated to consistent, honest communication, where all members share and grow professionally. This means you work with happy, motivated, and passionate experts - each at the height of his or her profession.
Purpose Driven Leadership
Energy, passion, and a sense of purpose propel our team to deliver outstanding results to each of our clients. We believe in your business, and each of our professionals work their very hardest to launch your company to the next level.
Our team members are empowered to work creatively, to bring their own ideas to the table, and to build confidence through experience. The result? A motivated team that loves showing up every day.
Seven years ago we started with a mission, a mission to help companies gain real, measurable business value from their implementation of leading technology solutions. This simple, but powerful conviction inspired the establishment of Excers in the year 2010 in Houston, Texas and drives everything we do. We are headquartered in Dallas, TX along with professionals who believe in excellent customer service and achieving the highest level of technology competencies. This is exactly why we have grown over the years, having operations in North America, Europe, and India with a team who made this happen, and our customers who confided in us and expressed their contentment towards our efficient services.