So, who are we? What’s our story?
letzNav offers a feature rich platform and functions as an innovative and intelligent solution to provide real-time guidance to users while they navigate through web applications.
The next step in alleviating user experience, letzNav helps increase employee self-sufficiency and reduce the load on tech support. letzNav delivers real-time step-by-step guidance for users on any web-based application while improving the data quality and reducing the training, documentation and support costs!
letzNav set sail with a mission to rescue companies stranded when justifying tech ROI, and help them gain real, measurable business value when implementing leading technology solutions. Over the years we have observed that most successful implementations of tech solutions leverage sailing on the strong currents of user adoption. Keeping this in mind, the explorers have developed letzNav to enable customers gain most out of the treasures of their tech investment.
letzNav loaded with all the goodies make working with web applications and enterprise solutions a cakewalk.
As a rock star member of our Customer Success Team, you will be responsible for the customer journey from post-sales to post-implementation engagement. You will engage, retain and drive our customer implementations and renewals with usage of our current and new product offerings. You will build strong relationships with the customers ensuring successful deployment of letzNav product suite.
Our CSM will thrive in a start-up environment, work very closely with our Business Development Team and gain valuable insights from the Executive Team. Our CSM will also manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities for letzNav’s product suite.
• Key point of contact for letzNav’s customers starting from sales completion to successful implementation
• Manage client relationships on an ongoing basis and be responsible for overall customer experience on the platform
• Manage customer expectations, deliverables, and relationships with various users and sponsors, reporting progress, extract and present value added insights from the letzNav product suite
• Educate and train customers to successfully use letzNav and provide product and subject matter expertise to support adoption and increase product usage
• Collaborate and partner effectively with other letzNav teams such as Sales, Services, Support and Product etc. to ensure an exceptional client experience
• Work closely with our Product and Engineering team to identify and prioritize strategic product enhancements
• Be a champion of Customer Success, embrace company objectives to deliver on impact while inspiring others to do the same
• Manage Client issues and general inquiries that result in escalation to other teams
• Assist and attend Industry Trade Shows (as needed)
• Have lots of fun!
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• 3-4 years of Customer Success Management, Account Management, Sales experience is preferred
• Strong verbal and written English language skills with ability to communicate credibly and professionally with a broad spectrum of clients
• Experience balancing multiple customer facing projects/priorities at once
• Be passionate when it comes to figuring out solutions to different challenges
• Demonstrated success in Leadership
• Self-motivated and always looking for improvement opportunities
• Competitive and driven to continuously out-perform
• Knowledge of the industry and market
• Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment, with a focus on impact through execution
Core Values - At the Heart of letzNav
We are absolutely dedicated to building outstanding relationships - both within our team, and with our clients. We know that people are at the heart of every successful business. That’s why, when you work with letzNav, you get a stellar experience that’s all about you.
Motivated and Passionate Experts
We are dedicated to consistent, honest communication, where all members share and grow professionally. This means you work with happy, motivated, and passionate experts - each at the height of his or her profession.
Purpose Driven Leadership
Energy, passion, and a sense of purpose propel our team to deliver outstanding results to each of our clients. We believe in your business, and each of our professionals work their very hardest to launch your company to the next level.
Our team members are empowered to work creatively, to bring their own ideas to the table, and to build confidence through experience. The result? A motivated team that loves showing up every day.
Seven years ago we started with a mission, a mission to help companies gain real, measurable business value from their implementation of leading technology solutions. This simple, but powerful conviction inspired the establishment of Excers in the year 2010 in Houston, Texas and drives everything we do. We are headquartered in Dallas, TX along with professionals who believe in excellent customer service and achieving the highest level of technology competencies. This is exactly why we have grown over the years, having operations in North America, Europe, and India with a team who made this happen, and our customers who confided in us and expressed their contentment towards our efficient services.