1. Development of node based applications/modules.
2. Understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
3. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
4. Designing and building a highly scalable system from the ground up that can support high amounts of concurrent users interacting on the platform.
5. Developing and delivering well architected, elegant web services.
6. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
7. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
8. Performing system analysis, code modifications, and functional testing to troubleshoot application production issues.
9. Participating in all aspects of agile software development -- design, implementation, and deployment.
1. Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it ( such as Express, StrongLoop, etc).
2. Should have knowledge on API development using Node.Js.
4. Basic understanding of frontend technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
5. Deep knowledge on HTTP and REST.
8. Strong OOPs fundamentals, PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, clientserver architecture understanding.
9. Experience with modern version control (GIT or BitBucket).
Seven years ago we started with a mission, a mission to help companies gain real, measurable business value from their implementation of leading technology solutions. This simple, but powerful conviction inspired the establishment of Excers in the year 2010 in Houston, Texas and drives everything we do. We are headquartered in Dallas, TX along with professionals who believe in excellent customer service and achieving the highest level of technology competencies. This is exactly why we have grown over the years, having operations in North America, Europe, and India with a team who made this happen, and our customers who confided in us and expressed their contentment towards our efficient services.