PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Oversees quality and completeness of requirements originating from architects.
2. Works across IT technology domains to define and enforce technology architecture, principles, standards and reference patterns.
3. Guides solution architects and ensures that solution architectures are consistent and aligned with strategy.
4. Evaluates new technology for fit within existing standards and makes recommendations for adoption.
5. Leads the Architecture Review Board and other technology governance processes.
6. Provides broad oversight of architects and their daily activities.
7. Assists in defining and initiating department quality and improvement initiatives.
8. Assists in engaging business partners with the EA team.
9. Ensures that architects are communicating clearly and concisely with stakeholders.
10. Participates in initial research and evaluations around potential solutions as necessary.
11. Provides feedback to architects as necessary during Tool Selection exercises.
12. Cultivates career growth of Architects.
13. Holds regular one-on-one meetings.
14. Sets performance objectives and regularly measures architects performance against these objective.
15. Facilitates cross-functional team collaboration on topics related to Information Architecture.
16. Facilitates cross-functional team collaboration on topics related to Business Architecture.
17. Facilitates cross-functional team collaboration on topics related to Security Architecture.
18. Coordinates with Application Architects on Delivery teams to ensure alignment with Enterprise. Architecture patterns and practices.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Experience or a demonstrated ability as a people leader. Ability to Manage and delegate work as required. Typically requires at least 10+ years of experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. 12+ years of experience .
2. 4 year degree; preferably in a science and technology field.
3. Demonstrated understanding of multiple technology areas such as: application development, data management, IT infrastructure, packaged systems deployment, etc.
4. Ability to build and understand financial and technical models.
Seven years ago we started with a mission, a mission to help companies gain real, measurable business value from their implementation of leading technology solutions. This simple, but powerful conviction inspired the establishment of Excers in the year 2010 in Houston, Texas and drives everything we do. We are headquartered in Dallas, TX along with professionals who believe in excellent customer service and achieving the highest level of technology competencies. This is exactly why we have grown over the years, having operations in North America, Europe, and India with a team who made this happen, and our customers who confided in us and expressed their contentment towards our efficient services.