1. Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge and experience.
3. Experience with Web API, Azure and Rest web service.
4. Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members and project management skill, use of JIRA required.
5. Knowledge of the Agile Development process.
6. Strong business acumen, including a strong Customer Relationship Management software background.
7. Ability to accomplish challenging goals in self-managed role.
8. Preference will be giving to Telephony, CTI or call center knowledge and experience.
Microexcel Inc., is a leading technology services and solutions partner for global customers. Founded in 2001, we provide end-to-end, innovative and comprehensive services that help customers leverage high quality, flexible delivery models for cost efficiency, enhanced skill set, and deep domain expertise. With over 1500 global employees, Microexcel’s core portfolio offering includes strategic consulting and sourcing, implementation, integration, and application management services