Apply only if you are interested to work in Pune.
Angular.js/Front End UI Developer.
If you are a Software Engineer with extensive Front End focused development.
Based in Pune, we are a passionate team of software, hardware and business nerds hailing from 2 countries and 4 cities across India, bringing together experts with experience in the diverse disciplines required to bridge the gap between the cloud and devices.
We are looking for Front End Engineer to apply their expertise in browser-based app development and expansive knowledge of coding best practices to deliver high quality, user-friendly products using best practices for user experiences.
Work with full-stack engineers/architects to solve API problems. Use MVC. Use object oriented designs and SOLID principals.
If this sound like you, then how does joining a growing multi-disciplinary team to develop new capabilities and workflows to solve real-world problems sound?
Top Reasons to Work Here:
1. Industry Leading Smart Products.
3. Great Work, Life Balance.
4. Small Company without the problems other small companies have.
5. Excellent benefits.
6. Excellent team, using Agile methodologies.
What You Will Be Doing:
1. Perform code reviews, ensuring adherence to design standards and secure coding practices.
2. Develop/Design, implement and test high quality web applications in a cloud-based environment.
3. Help brainstorm and plan new applications and web services.
4. You will take ownership of technical problems and their resolution, including proactively
5. communicating with product managers, developers, architects, and the operations team.
6. Research and actively learn about new frontend technologies and introduce them into the team.
7. Provide accurate effort-estimates for deliverables.
8. Be committed to the deadlines.
What You Need for this Position (Required):
2. Proficient with JS MVC frameworks such as AngularJS (Angular 2/4) or ReactJS, RxJS/Redux.
3. Proficient with modern web technologies such as CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, and/or jQuery.
4. Experience or strong knowledge of RESTful APIs and Web Services.
5. Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Nice to have skills, but NOT REQUIRED:
1. 2+ years of Front End focused Software or Web Development experience
2. Experience or knowledge of Web Security
3. Source Control Management experience with Git
4. Agile Development experience
5. B.E. in Computer Science or similar is preferred
6. Automation Tools (Webpack/Grunt/Gulp/NPM)
7. Experience with Reactive Programming experience with RxJS or Redux or
8. ReactJS or React.JS
9. Experience with Server Side code with Python (Django, Flask), and/or Node.js
1. Remuneration will be proportional to your level of experience.
2. Performance will be regularly reviewed and merits will be commensurate with successful results and the financial profits we collectively achieve as a team.
3. You will also grow your expertise in a challenging and exciting environment where you will work closely with highly.
4. Experienced engineers and customers.
hIOTron is a leading custom IOT solution provider in APAC [Asia-Pacific] region which provide ready to market IOT enabled products in shortest period of time with 100% customer satisfaction. Our in-house Development team is very much expertise in all the major vertical of IOT technology such as Custom PCB Design/Hardware development, Embedded software development, Device-Cloud/Network integration, Communication/Web protocols & IT experts, front-end/Mobile app or Web-App development & Big-Data Analyst.