1. Develop client relationships and drive revenue within our Professional Staffing and Managed Solutions offerings.
2. Generate new leads and direct clients for IT Staffing across US Geography.
3. Negotiate contract rates with clients, with a focus on company profitability goals and objectives.
4. Meet and exceed company's staffing targets
5. Execute the business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders.
6. Develop strong, long-term trusted relationships with senior management at target accounts and close business.
7. Develop target account plans and execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
8. Cross sell into existing clients to create new revenue streams.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
1. Have at least 3+ years of sales or account management experience in the staffing industry,
2. 3+ years (depending on the level) of quota carrying sales or account management experience in Staffing Sales.
3. Experience managing fast-paced, complex product and services sales cycle.
4. Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling to C/V/D-Level executives
5. Track record of consistently over-achieving quota in current and past positions
6. Competitive, team player, self-starter attitude with a desire to win.
7. Excellent oral & written communication skills.
At Accueil, we help qualified professionals find desired jobs and positions and the organizations get the talent they need. Founded more than a decade ago, Accueil started its journey through stream of IIM students and alumni. The name itself is a French word which means ‘Home’ (“There is nothing more important than a good, safe, secure home” – Rosalynn Carter).