We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
1. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
2. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
3. Proven work experience in software development.
4. Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
5. Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
6. Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
7. Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
8. Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
9. Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
10. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
11. Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
12. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
13. Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. is the largest HR Solutions company in India. TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. does not charge any fees from candidate for recruitment. TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. Employees are not allowed or authorized to take any charges from candidates. Our company is created with a vision to create maximum employment & maximum leaders globally. We offer a full range of manpower recruitment services and our tactically expertise recruiters are experts in sourcing high quality candidates from all corner of the India. We believe that to search a talent is a talent in itself.