2. Analytical Method development.
3. To organize the QC Laboratory in terms of routine raw material and finished product analysis.
4. To ensure that the Chemists associated with you become hands on in their analytical abilities.
5. To handle the liaison related to FDA authorities, prepare for and participate successfully in regulatory audits and ensure Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
6. Activities related to quality control functions like analysis of raw materials and finished products.
7. Standardization/Preparation of analytical solution and buffers.
8. Calibration of all Quality Control Instruments/Equipments.
9. You will also have to ensure that you periodically carry out the Regular Preventive Maintenance (RPM) on priority basis.
10. Preparation and maintenance of appropriate Records and necessary log books.
11. Analytical method development of any new product that would be developed by our F&D.
TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. is the largest HR Solutions company in India. TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. does not charge any fees from candidate for recruitment. TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. Employees are not allowed or authorized to take any charges from candidates. Our company is created with a vision to create maximum employment & maximum leaders globally. We offer a full range of manpower recruitment services and our tactically expertise recruiters are experts in sourcing high quality candidates from all corner of the India. We believe that to search a talent is a talent in itself.