1. Planning, organizing and maintaining daily workload.
2. Assist in managerial work.
3. Coordinating with internal teams and updating the management.
4. Preparing the Daily/Weekly and Monthly reports.
5. Maintain various daily/weekly/monthly reports.
6. Adept at managing administrative activities involving the purchase of equipment, maintenance of procurement, housekeeping, safety, security, employee induction, calendar management etc.
7. Manage employee events, all hands meetings, off-sites and other repetitive tasks.
8. Be a central point of contact for purchasing and expense management for employee engagement activities.
9. Performs various special projects, space administration and holiday planning.
10. Managing store and stationary items.
11. Resolve facility issues as needed. Communicate and document facility needs.
12. Managing food facility and transportation.
13. Daily follow up with the security personnel to ensure the updating of the all records and to confirm there is no act of breach.
14. Arranging business card requisitions.
15. Negotiates and reviews service and maintenance agreements with office vendors.
16. Assist with Human Resource paperwork, on-boarding new employees, and correspondence.
17. Maintaining statutory & non- statutory reports in respects of general administration.
1. Proactive, flexible, highly organized and detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and interpersonal abilities.
2. Ability to manage multiple outlook calendars.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication and problem solving skills.
4. Good typing skills.
5. Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
6. Good Knowledge of MS office.
Fastlane is a Z-Generation company that works on the world's most bleeding-edge technologies. We love what we do and have a good time doing what we love. Fastlane is revolutionising the "Digital India" initiative through Fibre Grids, Smart Cities, Network-as-a-Service, Smart Data Centers, and location services using Beacons.