We expect you to:
1. The candidate will be responsible to start and complete projects on a scheduled basis, inclined to maintain highest standard of quality.
2. Interaction with the clients for requirement gathering and analysis.
3. Analyzing scope of work, project sequencing, resource planning, time estimation, scheduling, cost estimation, risk analysis are a set of responsibilities.
4. Ability to understand business issues and to clearly explain technical alternatives to senior business decision makers.
5. The PM role is to ensure the successful execution of the company’s business mission through development and deployment of the company’s Projects.
6. Provide technical guidance & leadership to small teams of programmers.
7. Track and review progress of project modules.
We would love it if you:
1. 5+ years of experience in working with international customer teams and technical teams to define, analyze, and, work through requirements definition, technical design, implementation, builds, and deployment.
2. Adhere to .NET/ JAVA coding conventions and standards.
3. Strong target orientation and project execution skills.
4. Should possess strong professional expertise and management skills with the ability to make decisions.
5. Experience in client relationship management, project co-ordination and delivery management in an onsite-offshore model.
6. Proven experience in planning, execution and implementation of high quality software projects.
Extentia is a global technology and services firm that helps clients transform and realize their digital strategies. With a focus on enterprise mobility, cloud computing, and user experiences, Extentia strives to accomplish and surpass your business goals.