Looking for a Junior Java Developer with good knowledge & experience in Java and OOPSconcepts.
1. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency java applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
2. Perform coding as per specifications and ensure bug free deliverable.
3. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
4. Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
5. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
1. Good knowledge of Java.
2. Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
3. Experience and understanding the concepts of Core Java/J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate / Ibatis.
4. Knowledge in java script frameworks like Angular.js, react.js etc.
5. Knowledge on Mysql and sql coding.
6. Should be able to develop web applications using at least one popular web framework.
7. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
8. Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
9. Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
10. Experience to any Version control tool.
We have extensive experience designing software / web based solutions for specialized workplaces.