A Junior Android Developer with good Android skills can be part of a talented software team.
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
2. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
3. Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
4. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
6. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
7. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
8. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
1. Hands on experience in designing and developing Android applications.
2. Proficient in Object Oriented Java.
3. Working experience in Java development is an added advantage.
4. Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
5. Knowledge on working with remote data via REST, JSON and SOAP Web services.
6. Knowledge on source code management tools (eg: Git, svn).
7. Exposure to scrum or other agile methodology.
8. Must be self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We have extensive experience designing software / web based solutions for specialized workplaces.