1. Monitor systems and logs to identify anomalies, malware, exploit attempts, access violations, or other attacks on Managed Security Services customers' network infrastructure and data.
2. Deliver high quality security event analytics.
3. Provide updates as the incident progresses through the incident response process as requested by client.
4. Implement approved changes to client's security requirements.
5. Manage security tools, schedule, and coordinate any approved changes to security tools, software, computing assets and processes which support the prevention of security exposure.
6. Diagnose and resolve issues and problems with the clients' information technology systems or provide detailed alternative solutions.
7. Identify rogue, unpatched, unauthorized and unprotected systems and remediate in accordance with the Company Policy.
8. Install, update, operate and maintain malware protection software on all equipment and software equipment used to deliver or support the Services.
9. Perform real-time malware protection scanning in accordance with the Security Policy and schedules.
10. Configure scheduled automated scans to scan equipment in accordance with Customer direction and service levels, with results documented and communicated for risk reduction activities.
11. Review all new equipment and software implementations for compliance with secure configuration standards.
12. Prepare and coordinate vulnerability risk assessments for proposed changes to the Equipment, Software and related Services.
13. Coordinate with client Information Security and Company activities required to respond to security incident notifications received from Company.
14. Assist investigators of security incidents by collecting and analyzing logging and audit information and providing incident reporting.
Knowledge & Experience:
Minimum 3 years Information Security experience.
Demonstrated expertise in Networking, Systems, or Applications technology.
Demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following areas:
a) Vulnerability Management.
b) Spam Filtering
c) Content Filtering.
d) Access Control.
e) Encryption techniques.
Required Education: B.Sc. / M.Sc. (IT / Computer Science), BCA / MCA, B. Tech, M. Tech.
Required Experience: 3 to 5 years' experience.
Lumen21 helps build the right solutions to promote IT within your business by creating new opportunities for greater insight, productivity and profitability. We are committed to providing the highest quality of service at a fair price.