1. Responsible for day-to-day planning, administration, installation, and support.
2. Provide Voice & E-Mail technical help desk services by handling inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users and support inquiries via e-mail and phone.
3. Providing technical support and customer service for the clients.
4. Answering incoming calls and meeting the key performance indicators such as first call resolution, customer satisfaction, average answer speed and call quality which includes participating in individual and group coaching sessions.
5. Take action on work orders & assign escalation incidents to appropriate teams.
6. Complete request and trouble tickets assigned in contact delivery queues and respond within agreed SLA’s.
7. Diagnose and troubleshoot computer hardware, software problems and internet issues.
8. Document technical process solutions, and prepare knowledge articles to enhance service desk and escalation desk resolution.
1. Excellent diagnose/troubleshooting skills needed due to support break/fix tickets.
2. Proficient knowledge in connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
3. Proficient knowledge in understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
4. Strong knowledge of line protocols.
5. Knowledge about computer virus and associated software used for diagnosis and removal.
6. Basic Knowledge in ISP (Internet Service Provider).
7. Knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet and Networking.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required in order to provide appropriate client support and interaction.
9. Good ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members.
Black and white Business solutions pvt. ltd Incorporated in 2006, we are the leader and innovator of the staffing industry and today, have evolved as a premier provider of manpower for some of the fortune 500 companies for their junior/middle & executive talent management staffing needs. We work with our clients hand in hand to overcome the challenges they face in attracting / interviewing and retaining Junior / Middle & Top Management professionals.