1. Ability to effectively diagnose, isolate, and resolve complex problems pertaining to data infrastructure Data Analysis Data Migration Tools.
2. Knowledge Data Modelling Data Integration Data Warehousing Database Design.
3. In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL, performance tuning, mySQL, atleast one ETL tool, reporting tools, No SQL and Data Analysis.
4. Experience in building architectural solutions for mainly large banks and financial institutions. Knowledge and working experience on big data tools like Hadoop, Spark and Data connectors etc. System design and implementations including data warehouse, operational data stores, and data marts.
5. Thorough knowledge of design and integration principles for complex, heterogeneous databases.
6. Expertise in Relational Data Models (conceptual, logical and physical data models), Dimensional Data Models, Data Dictionary, Metadata and Business glossary.
7. Expertise in implementing Data warehouse solutions, Operational data stores and real time data integration.
8. Familiarity with Retail and Commercial banking, Consumer Banking, Mortgage and Dealer lending concepts desired.
9. Experience with Development Methodologies, Databases Platforms (Teradata, Oracle/ SQLServer), including deep knowledge in SQL & PL/SQL.
10. Expertise in Data Modeling tools.
11. Superior relationship management, consultative, presentation, and communications skills.
12. Sound leadership, negotiation, critical thinking, and project/time management skills.
M76 Analytics was founded by IITB (IIT Bombay) alumni who saw the utility of data far beyond its transactional manifestation. Data to M76 is much more than transactions, it is a fact with many dimensions. Big Data was always about the right data and the right decision models. Big Data unfortunately for most today means a massive sized text analytics or a business agnostic deployment on a huge platform, the correlations derived where may have no business significance.