5-8 years of experience in IT – ideally in a service management role, of which 5 years in IT security or IT/EDP auditing
1. Work with Service Managers in Supplier Delivery to identify and assess security risks and issues.
2. Ensure responses on security risks are regularly reviewed and, where needed, updated.
3. Track security remediation actions to closure working with stakeholders.
4. Manage the landing of work moving from IRM (Line of Defense 2) into \ Supplier Delivery (Line of Defense 1). Work includes updating service descriptions, processes and tools.
5. Provide recommendation to management on the required resources (number and skills required) to maintain the transitioned work in a sustainable way.
Dimensions and Special Challenges:
Work virtually and globally liaising with multiple suppliers, Service Managers, IRM Function, multiple IT stakeholders
Supplier Security TPRM (Third party risk management)
At Accueil, we help qualified professionals find desired jobs and positions and the organizations get the talent they need. Founded more than a decade ago, Accueil started its journey through stream of IIM students and alumni. The name itself is a French word which means ‘Home’ (“There is nothing more important than a good, safe, secure home” – Rosalynn Carter).