1. Responsible for Managing and supervising the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivables and applicable related legal/ statutory compliance's of the company.
2. Provide Statutory Compliance, IT, TDS, Service Tax & VAT.
3. Liaison with auditors, internal and statutory vendors.
4. Properly maintain the books and records in order to comply with local tax and accounting standards, prepare the necessary tax and regulatory filings.
5. Contribute towards finalization of accounts and closure of books.
6. Advising on tax planning and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers.
7. Check entries made by each accountant to ensure accuracy.
8. Prepare list of deviations by accountants to report accounting mistakes.
9. Monitor over all adherence to accounting guidelines and standards.
10. Lead Internal audit and Support Head Accounts during overall audit exercise.
11. Prepare and ensure accuracy of Balance Sheet and submission of Management reports.
12. Contribute towards expense management, payable & receivables.
13. Preparation of Annual Operating Plans, Bank CMA data, MIS, reports.
14. Timely settlement of bills and vouchers.
15. Assist in monthly receipting and tally of books.
1. Qualified C.A. with experience in accounting, taxation & MIS Reporting.
2. Experience in consolidation of financial statements will be a plus (not mandatory).
3. Knowledge on MS office and Tally is must.
4. Working knowledge of the complex direct and indirect tax issues.
5. Well versed in current laws & have exposure to Sales Tax/ Service Tax/ Income Tax.
6. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite with strong excel skills.
7. Good communication skills in both oral and written.
8. Must have excellent time management skills.
Rohit Corrugated Box Manufacturers (P) Ltd, a modernistic Company offering packaging solutions in the form of Corrugated Fiber Board Containers ( CFC´s), also called Corrugated Boxes and Cartons. We have been in the industry for 25 years now and we run operations from a 18000 sft plant located in Toopran, Medak District. We have complete facility to the extent of 3600 MT per annum with specialized quality department (trained by the Indian Institute of Packaging) to ensure volume production with utmost care towards quality confirmations.