2. Prepare prototypes for architecture layers for various applications and databases.
3. Prepare and maintain code for various Dot Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
4. Design and maintain application libraries, instructions and technical documentation.
5. Work closely with a highly-collaborative team of senior developers and architects to develop new applications and maintain existing ones.
7. Develop new website sections and interactive features.
8. Produce high quality code that works well across multiple browsers and devices.
9. Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
1. Should be strong in OOPS concepts, VB.net, C#.net, Collections, Generics.
3. Should have experience in ADO.NET and any OR mapping engines (Nhibernate).
4. Should have knowledge on any one of web frameworks and Persistence framework.
5. Experience with SQL server or other enterprise databases.
6. Responsive Design experience is a plus.
8. Working knowledge of Web Services, XML, AJAX & other Web 3.5 technologies is required.
9. Good exposure to OOAD and SDLC/PDLC/Agile methodology.
10. Good Communication Skills.
It is an IT professional resources and consulting company. We help organizations derive more values from their investment made on technology, to better equip them for the competitive business environment of tomorrow. And we supplies solutions to simplify and accelerate the development, deployment, integration, and management of business applications.