1. Increase in acquisition revenue through identification and acquisition of new clients.
2. Maintaining the existing client base of customers with the help of excellent customer service skill
3. Development in core revenue areas like equity, derivatives, commodity, currency derivatives.
4. Identify and appointment potential sub-brokers.
5. Achieve acquisition targets as defined by product, volume and business.
6. Cross sell products to broad base client portfolios.
7. Periodic MIS as per the requirement of the Reporting Head.
8. Travelling is a part of the job profile.
For close to 60 years now, Kunvarji understands and values its bedrock of trusting people and best helping them to deliver their insight. This faith in our vision, sparked to life by Shri Kunvarjibhai Roopshibhai Thakkar in the nation’s baby steps post-independence, continues to ignite opportunities today. We and our partners and our clients have reinforced relationships over the years and still enjoy the thought of excelling together. Kunvarji is a diversified conglomerate with presence in Financial Services, Commodity Supply, Warehousing and Real Estate business verticals. Kunvarji operates all these different verticals from more than 25 offices, 250+ franchisees, 65000+ clients, 150+ owned and leased warehouses with storage capacity in excess of 2.50 lac Mt, empaneled with 13 banks and NBFC, with international business in around 13+ countries, 1600+ vendors, 25+ national and international real estate developers, 35+ business associates and one of the biggest property consultant in GIFT city.