1. 24/7*365 Monitoring of the following (but not limited to)
2. Service, network, circuit down alarms.
3. Performance parameters that may impact the health or performance of a service e.g. Server failure, high utilization, logged errors Perform initial troubleshooting to determine source of issue and where available execute agreed remedial actions.
4. If and when necessary, manage the escalation of incident to the next suitable support team.
5. Ownership of all incidents and problems record through to resolution.
6. Major incident central point of contact and control. Ensuring all necessary parties are engaged.
7. Business notification of incidents including relevant and timely updates.
8. SLA and Performance reporting.
9. Trend analysis and identification to feed back into relevant teams to mitigate or prevent future issues.
Qualification: Diploma or degree in Electronics & Communications
1. Good understanding of MVNO environment for Mobile services like switching, Charging system, IVR & Voicemail.
2. Solid, 3-6 Years, experience with networking within IP and Telco switching. Experience in Azure.
3. 3-6 years experience in monitoring and support of T applications and services (Windows and Linux based)
4. ITIL v3 Foundation (Desirable)
5. Proven experience at similar experience in the telecommunications environment.
Cynosure aims to become a leading regional job and HR portal servicing the majority of Entry and Middle level positions, by providing a variety of new services like SMS to Email, Talking Job portal, Online Statutory compliances.