1. Individual will be responsible to developing automated and manual test cases based on feature design requirements and code changes.
2. Responsible for requirement analysis, designing and developing automation frameworks.
3. Responsible for executing automated and manual test cases.
4. Responsible for tracking and logging defects during execution.
5. Deploy and maintain components on cloud.
6. Root Cause Analysis and generating reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
7. Verify and validate using white-box, black-box, and performance testing techniques.
8. Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing lifecycle for prevention and early correction of quality problem.
9. Maintain proper documentation of bugs/issues identification and resolution as well as the knowledge database.
1. Good Knowledge in Automation test for REST API, dashboards/web pages and android apps.
2. Basic knowledge of querying SQL and no SQL databases.
3. Hands on experience on Unix based platform.
4. Have knowledge in any scripting skills(shell, awk, python etc)
5. Have good understanding of Software testing lifecycle.
6. Should have Knowledge in various test development and design methodologies.
7. Have knowledge of managing cloud deployments.
8. Good knowledge of testing APIs.
9. Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
Echosense Technologies is a startup in the field of context based mobile advertising/engagement. We are out to give a whole new meaning to contextual advertising/engagement and the technology is set to disrupt the digital media industry. The platform is a first of its kind in the country and is based on a completely differentiated technology which is set to revolutionize the way brands engage with consumers. The founders have long experience in Digital media, business development, product management and big data analytics.