1. Responsible for fostering the company's brands in various aspects of marketing including strategic planning, advertising, promotion, public relations, product development, research and coordination with various parties involved.
2. Managing campaigns and activation's. Analyzing and tracking market trends and competition.
3. Oversees advertising and promotion activities.
4. Create weekly e-newsletters in cooperation with the copywriter and the rest of the team.
5. Establishes marketing plans to align with strategic initiatives in coordination with the sales team.
6. Attending pre/post bid meetings with the respective customers.
7. Identify potential opportunities within client base & relevant stakeholders to accelerate business volume.
8. Managing updates to key stakeholders in a time critical manner.
9. Acquiring inquiries and submitting offers.
10. Management of sales team effort, client & consultant coordination.
11. Communicating business relevant information and providing structured feedback to senior management.
12. Building Customer Relationship by interacting with customers at regular intervals, understand their needs and addressing their problems.
1. Demonstrable experience of creating and delivering presentations.
2. Bringing innovative ideas to the table.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
4. Building strong relationships inside and outside of the business.
5. Commercial awareness.
6. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
7. Extensive knowledge of MS-Office.
Digital Gurukul provides full-fledged live classroom training for entrepreneurs, students, professionals and industry executives in Indore. We teach students how to reach right target market with lower acquisition cost in the best way possible.