1. Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
2. Design and create test cases & scripts to address business and technical use cases.
3. Configure test environments as per the designed test cases and scripts.
4. Execute detailed test cases and test suites (build acceptance, functional, integration, stress, load, performance, regression, etc.)
5. Generate and write clear and concise defect reports, and validate bug fixes.
6. Maintain comprehensive records on the tests conducted across products / services /platforms and the defects identified.
Candidate must possess:
1. A Diploma or Degree in any stream.
2. 1-3 yrs. of experience in manual software testing.
3. Knowledge of SDLC & basic concepts of programming.
4. Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Interactcrm has been in the forefront of Customer Experience Management since inception. With a presence in USA, EMEA and APAC, customers include large and small companies all over the globe. Some sample verticals serviced are Retail, Banking, Insurance, Education and Utilities. Our products address the following types of critical customer service related business challenges