1. Develop pixel perfect product modules that meet design requirements.
2. Keep consistency for user experience design.
3. Completing day to day HTML/CSS task.
4. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
5. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
6. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
7. Create and maintain software documentation.
8. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our SaaS application.
9. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
10. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
1. Fluency in HTML5/HTML.
2. Mastering CSS2.1/CSS3.
3. Strong Knowledge about modular SASS(SCSS) or Less is an added advantage.
4. Cross browser/cross platform development.
5. Understanding of web standards.
6. Familiar with design best practice for layouts, typography and usability.
7. Experience in modern web techniques and responsive design.
8. Good attention to details.
What we offer you
The list is long but if you can associate yourself with what you have read so far, you can expect the following from us.
1. Salary that you can't get in your current company.
2. Performance bonus based on performance and not on time on the year
3. Work culture that doesn't feel like work.
4. Opportunities to utilize your full potential.
We at Deloz, are stubborn in discovering new streamlined sales processes that helps in saving time. We believe that, sales will be never hectic nor confusing, from here on.