1. The relationship manager will be responsible for acquiring preferred clients (HNI/Ultra HNI).
2. Must have Book Size of 100cr plus.
3. Possess the knowledge of all financial asset classes (Fixed Income/ Equity/ Real Estate/ Alternates).
4. Advising HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients.
5. Carry out quarterly/ annual portfolio review and analysis of the client's investment portfolio to ensure that the investments are in line with the client's expectations and risk profile.
6. Be able to drive Business Development and drive Revenue Generation.
Monika is a freelancer and Recmon is her SLA Name, using interviewfox platform for their recruiting process.