We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the companys finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountants day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
1. Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
2. Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
3. Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
4. Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
5. Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
6. Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
7. Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
8. Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
9. Assist with other accounting projects.
1. Post-process journal entries,accounts receivable & payable-issue invoices,perform reconciliations,preparation of monthly/yearly closings,update financial data in databases,expert in Tally.
2. Day to day accounting,well-versed in accounting principles.
3. Proven experience as a junior accountant.
4. Excellent organizing abilities.
5. Great attention to detail.
6. Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
7. Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
8. Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
9. Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required.
10. BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field.
TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. is the largest HR Solutions company in India. TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. does not charge any fees from candidate for recruitment. TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. Employees are not allowed or authorized to take any charges from candidates. Our company is created with a vision to create maximum employment & maximum leaders globally. We offer a full range of manpower recruitment services and our tactically expertise recruiters are experts in sourcing high quality candidates from all corner of the India. We believe that to search a talent is a talent in itself.