Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide leadership and mentoring for new hires and junior staff.
2. Perform incoming, in-process and final quality control checks of product.
3. Maintain Quality plans according to manufacturing needs.
4. Issue Non Conformance report in case of problem and follow up.
5. Perform measurements where required by Quality Plans.
6. Supervise rework activity and close Non Conformance Report (NCR)
7. Keep technical contact with outside vendor in case of outsourcing of inspection.
8. Should be able to Operate machinery.
9. Keep clean and tidy work station.
10. Participating in projects to edit, optimize and standardize processes.
11. Participating in first part qualification processes and supplier quality audits.
12. Edit and process Test Certificates and Test Documentation.
1. Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical.
2. Relevant working experience in mechanical industry as Quality Inspector.
3. High level of technical drawings understanding.
4. Ability to affirm decision.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Computer Skills (word, excel,)
7. Ability to work in the shop floor.
8. Ability to Work on shift template.
TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. is the largest HR Solutions company in India. TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. does not charge any fees from candidate for recruitment. TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. Employees are not allowed or authorized to take any charges from candidates. Our company is created with a vision to create maximum employment & maximum leaders globally. We offer a full range of manpower recruitment services and our tactically expertise recruiters are experts in sourcing high quality candidates from all corner of the India. We believe that to search a talent is a talent in itself.