1. Experienced in Microsoft SQL Server.
2. Should be proficient in database designing, maintaining, controlling and optimizing sql server databases.
3. Ability to formulate database data model based on business requirements.
4. Database clustering.
5. Monitoring and tuning of database.
6. Backup and recovery of database.
7. Understanding and experience with source code management.
8. Good knowledge in troubleshooting and resolving any application and database issues.
9. Knowledge of SSIS packages.
10. Proficient in team communication via the official channels such as email, project tracking tools, slack etc.
iNVERTEDi IT team is techie at heart, creative in design, toasting innovations, celebrating the new, snowing the monotonous and always on its toes to meet the deadline. The vision of the team is to be innovative and ‘be different’!