Job Description and Profile :
Subscription Executive will be responsible for new client acquisition and increasing depth in existing relationships with retail as well as High net worth clients.
He/ She will be responsible for primarily selling Equity based investment products via telephone.
Scope and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
2. Basis client suitability, offer Direct Equity, Advisory Services and solutions to retail as well as HNI and UHNI clients.
3. Provide support, service and guidance to the client on continuous basis.
4. Responsible to retain and renew existing client base.
5. Would be responsible to handle customer queries and objections.
Skills and Specifications:
1. Strong Sales background and selling abilities.
2. Good Communication Skills.
3. Languages Known: English, Hindi and one of the regional languages Guajarati, Telugu, Kannada and Tamil
4. Preference for relevant experience in share market, stock market, insurance, bank, broking sector.
5. MBA / MBS/ MMM/ PGDBM, BBA, BBM, B. Com Freshers Welcome.
6. No Field Job.
Most big things start small. And that applies to the DSIJ Company as well. Starting off as a 12-page cyclostyled stapled booklet in 1986, Dalal Street Investment Journal (DSIJ), the flagship product of the company, soon began to be looked upon as the gospel of stock market investing. Indeed, it has been a remarkable and rewarding journey so far! At a time when quality financial and guidance was rare, the company (DSIJ) pioneered many ‘firsts’ to cater to the fast growing investor base of India. Over the years, its primary publication and other products have helped investors create and protect their wealth in the most meaningful manner, guiding both new investors and the experienced ones, not to forget the established traders, to choose the right stocks, avoid pitfalls and reap the benefits of high tides in the vast ocean of equity investments. As a matter of fact, DSIJ is elder to SEBI (1992), NSE (1992), online trading (1995), Demat (1996), internet trading (2000), etc. It is this vast experience, study and toughening during all kinds of scams and markets ups and downs that gives DSIJ an unbiased balanced insight about the several unfolding events without getting swayed by temporary and misleading populous excitement. In addition to its flagship product, DSIJ in recent years has gone beyond the realm of print media to engage and deliver its high-powered performing research products via newer media like the internet, mobile, tablet, real-time simulation, etc. – the point being that it understands the position that the digital domain has come to occupy in our lives. Also, these products are now more aligned and specifically address the needs of investors, traders and beginners as need be. Come and be a part of the ever-growing 8, 50,000+ prosperous members of DSIJ family and get a close view of how the markets play out!