A Android Developer trainee for internship and full time job.
1. Basic work of Design and build applications for the Android platform.
2. Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
3. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
6. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
7. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
1. Hands on experience in designing and developing Android applications.
2. Basic knowledge in Object Oriented Java.
3. Working experience in Java development is an added advantage.
4. Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
5. Knowledge on working with remote data via REST, JSON and SOAP Web services.
6. Must be self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Spring infosoft is a mobile consulting, design and development firm, headquartered in Ahmedabad, India. We work with various thought leaders of the mobile industry to design and develop apps that turn ideas into reality. We understand the challenges faced by entrepreneurs and companies while designing apps for different platforms like native, hybrid, and cross-platform.