We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
1. Delivering a complete front end application.
2. Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
4. Working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
5. Communicating with external web services.
6. Developing expertise in one or more Oracle products.
7. Architecting and leading technical delivery.
1. Relevant product development and engineering experience in building web technologies.
2. Excellent programming skills in Java and knowledge of patterns & UML.
3. J2EE experience in building products using Spring and Hibernate.
4. Excellent skill on Angular-JS & Angular-Material design.
5. Experience in Linux and AWS Environment.
6. Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
7. Experience to any Version control tool.
8. Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
9. Experience in design patterns with consuming web services and REST (Understanding of different formats like JSON, SSOAP XML etc) JS & JS libraries, Mobile Web UI.
10. Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks (such as Swing, SWT, and AWT depending on project requirements).
11. Excellent analytical/problem solving and debugging skills. Ability to work in a high pressure environment with cross-functional teams.
12. Product development background environment with cross-functional teams.
13. Develop unit, system automated test cases.
14. Ability to engage with Global Architects / Product Owners.
Established in 2009, RightSource Global is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions firms worldwide. RightSource Global focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. RightSource Global provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to leading financial services; technology, communications & media; and manufacturing, retail & logistics corporations.