We are looking for a HR Recruiter, with full cycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen, select and on board qualified and suitable personnel to fill the job openings.
1. Partner with Manager / customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs.
2. Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy.
3. Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
4. Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
5. Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
6. Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
7. Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
8. Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
9. Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
10. Present short listed candidates and provide detailed profile summaries.
11. Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion.
12. Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and on boarding process.
13. Network and build long-lasting client relationships.
14. Know your area of expertise (specialized industry or job function).
15. Research and develop recruiting leads.
16. Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance.
17. Managing workplace safety issues.
18. Training new or existing employees.
19. Communicating and explaining the organisation's HR policies to the employees.
20. Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc.
21. Preparation of salary statement and handling the full and final settlement of the employees.
22. Conducting various welfare activities.
23. Regular updating of communication channels.
24. Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
25. Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements.
26. Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
27. Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
28. Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee.
29. Resolving grievances or queries of the employees.
30. Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
31. Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation.
32. Implementing and administering performance management processes as per the PMS policy and timelines.
33. Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly.
1. Proven working experience in recruiting.
2. Deep understanding of recruitment processes.
3. Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases.
4. Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods.
5. Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods.
6. Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices).
7. Client focus along with relationship building skills.
8. Business acumen and market insight.
9. Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
10. Integrity and confidentiality.
11. Proficient at MS Office (especially Excel).
12. Ability to manage and lead staff to excellent performance.
13. Must be a team player.
14. Must be highly organized.
JEPL (Jyo Entertainment Private Limited) is a Product Development Startup working in the areas of: BlockChain, Social Enterprise, Cloud Migrations and are using interviewfox services for their recruitment process.