1. Knowledge of wireless and wired communications standards; such as LORAWAN, Zig-Bee, Wi-Fi, BLE, SUB-1,Ethernet, CAN, Mod-Bus, TCP/ IP, USB and others.
2. Strong understanding of 8/16/32 bit Micro-controller (Arduino) architecture.Specially, Familiar with the Texas Instruments MSP430,CC3200, CC1101 and CC2540 family of Micro-controllers.
3. Experience with Texas Instruments Energia, IAR and Code Composer Studio development environment.
4. Experience with low-level software for various peripherals such as GPIO, ADC, DAC, SPI, SCI, PWM, etc.
5. Strong understanding of networking protocols such as HTTP, MQTT, COAP,REST API's, Web-sockets etc.
7. Hands on experience with firmware over the air [FOTA] level coding including design, develop, test, and debug of real-time embedded software libraries with device security firmware.
8. Debug code at run-time using JTAG or ITP debuggers
9. Create, update and maintain technical documentation including requirements, design and test documents.
10. Knowledge of C/ C++ is must.
Expertise: C / C++, IOT, Zig - Bee, CC3200, IAR, Linux, Networking Protocols, Sub - 1, BLE4.0, LORA, Energia, MQTT, SSL / TLS, DeviceLevelSecurity, TCP / IP, Microcontrollers
hIOTron is a leading custom IOT solution provider in APAC [Asia-Pacific] region which provide ready to market IOT enabled products in shortest period of time with 100% customer satisfaction. Our in-house Development team is very much expertise in all the major vertical of IOT technology such as Custom PCB Design/Hardware development, Embedded software development, Device-Cloud/Network integration, Communication/Web protocols & IT experts, front-end/Mobile app or Web-App development & Big-Data Analyst.