1. Transform business problems into analytical problems using S.M.A.R.T. objective.
2. Collaborate with other team members for requirement gathering, defining problems, detailed analyses to tell story focused on insights.
3. Extensive use of data wrangling, algorithms, statistical techniques to synthesize structured as well as unstructured data into actionable business strategy.
4. Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
5. Experience with common data science toolkits such as R, Weka, NumPy with excellence in at least one of these.
6. Good applied statistical skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
7. Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, ggplot, etc.
8. Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, etc.
9. Data-oriented personality.
10. Great communication skills.
Ascentt is a leading provider of enterprise application implementation services, specializing in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Customer Relationship Management and Application Integration. We proudly serve various clients across different industries including High Tech, Media & Entertainment, Tele-communications, Consumer Business, Healthcare, Bio Technology and Financial Services.