Job Title: Sr.Executive / Asst Manager-Accounts & Finance.
1. Good Communication Skills.
2. Should be very strong in Calculations.
3. Tally Knowledge with ERPs, MS Office (Excel Expert and PowerPoint)
4. Well versed with modern accounting systems and standards with core competency in preparation of Balance Sheet.
5. Profit & Loss Account with supported schedules and statement.
6. Upadated and Implement with GST
7. Accounts Analysis
8. Payable & Receivable Management
9. Reconciliation Statements
10. General Accounting
13. Forecasting & Auditing
14. Well versed in Handling Direct and Indirect Taxation issues of the Company including GST.
15. Successfully handling Accounts & participating in Statutory & Internal Audits, Financial Planning & Execution etc.
Nayan Hardware Private Limited was incorporate in 2006 to meet the changing needs of the building hardware industry. The company is ISO 9001:2000 certified and is one of the very few firms in the industry which follow a 100% computerized operations process. The premises consist of over 7000 sq. feet. of state of the art display systems consisting of the latest products in the offering. The company deals in eminent brands like Hettich, Enox, Dorset and Nimmi encompassing all the demands of the modern hardware customer. The company’s clientele includes over 1000 hardware dealers across Andhra Pradesh and prominent builders like My Home Group, Ramky Group, Modi Builders, Janapriya Group, Vertex Builders and Aparna Constructions to name a few.