Report directly to the Accounts Manager, the Accounts Assistant has to help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly. As well as helping the manager, accounts assistant must also deal with customers and external agencies.
Other duties and responsibilities of the job include:
1. Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
2. Preparing statutory accounts.
3. Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
4. Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
5. Managing petty cash transactions.
6. Controlling credit and chasing debt.
7. Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
8. Training provided for fresh graduates.
Right Human Skills & Resources Pvt. Ltd. is a resourcing company based in India with a dedicated team continually searching for high quality skilled candidates.We offer both client and candidate a thorough, professional and consultative approach.