A Junior Android Developer with good Android skills can be part of a talented software team.
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
2. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
3. Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
4. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
6. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
7. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
8. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
1. Hands on experience in designing and developing Android applications.
2. Proficient in Object Oriented Java.
3. Working experience in Java development is an added advantage.
4. Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
5. Knowledge on working with remote data via REST, JSON and SOAP Web services.
6. Knowledge on source code management tools (eg: Git, svn).
7. Exposure to scrum or other agile methodology.
8. Must be self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Vexil Infotech is a leading software company that delivers tangible value to leading organizations worldwide by designing, developing and implementing innovative software solutions to stream line complex business processes or replace high maintenance legacy applications that help industry leaders remain attentive and responsive to the need of their client. Our "high performance business" strategy builds on our expertise in consulting, technology and outsourcing to help clients perform at the highest levels so they can create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders. Using our industry knowledge, service-offering expertise and technology capabilities, we identify new business and technology trends and develop solutions to help clients around the world.