1. Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services.
2. Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
3. Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customers, maps, regulations, events etc) to travelers.
4. Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees.
5. Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
6. Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds.
7. Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends.
8. Enter data into our software and maintain client files.
9. Network with tour operators.
10. Maintain statistical and financial records.
11. Meet profit and sales targets.
1. Proven work experience as a travel agent.
2. Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travelling.
3. Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus.
4. Strong sales skills and commercial awareness.
5. Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively.
6. Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends.
7. Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field.
8. Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage.
Travlis Tours comes as an online travel company offering varied range of services related to Flights,Visa Service, Hotels , Cruise ,Adventure Tours, MICE and Packages for Different Destinations . We serve our client with efficient information, pricing, availability, and booking facility for holiday and Corporate Tours include air travel, hotel bookings, buses and car rentals.