Job Location: Pune / Mumbai
1. Configure and manage customer AWS / Azure cloud environment.
2. 1-2 years of experience on Cloud Microsoft Azure & Build Automation.
3. Hands on experience with Azure and strong understanding of Azure capabilities and limitations.
4. Solid Experience in implementing Azure infrastructure solutions Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
5. Good knowledge of disaster recovery and high availability in Azure.
6. Very good in PowerCLI / Powershell. Very good in any one programming language.
7. Knowledge in .Net (C# or Vb) will have added advantage.
8. Thorough understanding of infrastructure (hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc.) and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution.
9. Hands on experience on Build automation using Git/TFS Repository.
10. Automating deployments of Software builds on to Cloud Servers.
11. Good knowledge on MYSQL/SQL Server (Writing queries, Taking backups)
12. Advanced troubleshooting and resolution of issues and queries.
13. Planning for and performing backups and restores.
14. Schedule & Maintain backups as per agreed SOW.
15. Ensure backup snapshots are consistent by performing restore drills.
16. Provide second level support for issues with respect to compute, network and storage on AWS and Azure.
17. Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any queries.
PlacePeople established in 2015 as a recruitment firm. What makes us different from the piles of recruitment agencies, in the market, is our process. We are on the verge of adopting entirely new and evolved process of recruitment such as finding a right candidate i.e. suitable to your job description; we interview them on premise with the help of out esteemed and deft faculty technically as well as in terms of soft skills. To achieve this, we conduct more than three different tests as follows