1. Strategically plan and manage logistics, keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
2. Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
3. Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
4. Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
5. Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
6. Receipt of material from vendors as per the specification & terms and conditions of Purchase Orders.
7. Unloading of material at store as per the standard material handling procedure and stacking / storing of material as per the approved Layout Plan.
8. Inspection of material thru QA/QC for quality & specification checks.
9. Internal Control of Store for effective operation of store keeping.
10. Aware about the policy of FIFO / LIFO.
11. Physical Store Verification, preparation of monthly Bulk Material Reconciliation considering the theoretical consumption.
12. Controlling on idle inventory, avoidance of accumulation of non-moving items at store and reduction of Working Capital.
13. Documentation of all store records and its updation on daily basis.
14. SAP Working Knowledge is must.
TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. is the largest HR Solutions company in India. TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. does not charge any fees from candidate for recruitment. TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. Employees are not allowed or authorized to take any charges from candidates. Our company is created with a vision to create maximum employment & maximum leaders globally. We offer a full range of manpower recruitment services and our tactically expertise recruiters are experts in sourcing high quality candidates from all corner of the India. We believe that to search a talent is a talent in itself.