We are looking for a Senior fashion designer having a relative work experience in western and Indo western women's wear.
The candidate should hold a degree from an esteemed Fashion Designing Institute.
He/she would be responsible for the following:
1. Understand the market by doing a thorough study of latest trends, forecasts, competitors’ product analysis, prevailing prices, distributors’ input, retailers’ input and customers’ feedback.
2. Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes.
3. Prepare storyboards, develop trims, accessories, internal & external branding for the next season.
4. Take care of designing catalogues, labels, packing, tags, photo shoots of products.
5. Sourcing, selecting & buying fabric trims, fastenings and embellishments needed for sampling and assuring on time delivery of the same.
6. Constantly look for new vendors for competitive prices and newer materials.
7. Forecasting samples for the next season.
8. Sourcing appropriate vendor for accessories, trims, metal fittings & fabrics for the next season & for current season’s flash collection.
9. Developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the making up of these.
11. Present the product developed to the marketing team, distributors and retailers.
12. Coordinate with sampling, printing, washing, embroidery & finishing departments for efficient flow of sampling work.
13. Analyse the reason(s) behind some styles being not selected and if price is the factor then to do backward engineering of products and bring the cost down.
14. Ability to think out of the box & suggest new ways of implementing ideas in a better manner.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area: Fashion Designing , Merchandising
Role Category: Designer
Role: Apparel/Garment Designer
Design Fashion Designing Technical Skills forecasting trends.
Desired Candidate Profile.
The location is Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. The candidate should have payslips of the previous job.
We are looking for young & energetic individuals with an academic background in fashion & who have passed out from NIFT or any other prestigious institute with a specialization in fashion designing. The candidate must have relative work experience with a renowned fashion designer and should bring value addition to our currently fast growing organization.
You will be working in an informal environment with a team of young yet experienced individuals of the trade and will have an opportunity to learn all aspects of garment manufacturing & export. The candidate should be computer savvy in terms of designing tools.
UG: B. Des. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Ellemora is an e-commerce start up based out of Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. We fall under the aegis of Amiltus Fashions of the Amiltus group. We are not just another aggregator, but a brand looking to foray into the world of contemporary Western and Indo-Western fashion. We are into women apparels and accessories and the entire process is in-house right from the design of the product to the finished product at hand.
Amiltus Fashions Private Limited was established in the year 2017, in Bareli, Uttar Pradesh. We are Manufacturer of wide range of Ladies Kurtis, Ladies Tops, Printed Ladies Dresses, Ladies Jumpsuit etc. Our offered products are designed in such a way that it provides comfortable, ethnic & western look. Our creative designers have chosen all the best possible way to make products more attractive & Comfortable.