1. Designing UI screens using HTML5 and CSS3.
3. Develop and design the presentation layer of the website, ensuring pages are programmed error-free, cross-browser, cross-- platform and optimized for download performance.
4. Developing process flows, wire frames, and mock ups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
5. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
6. Work with the end user to make sure that the workflow of the UI and the UX best fits their requirements.
7. Work closely with UX Designers and various project development teams to build out new views and implement functionality.
8. Creating Automated Unit Tests using Flexible/Open Source Frameworks using a Test Driven Development / Behavior Driven Development approach.
1. Experience developing and implementing open source software projects & responsive layouts.
2. Must have good experience working with various wire frames and converting them into responsive web pages.
4. Understanding of UX design principles.
6. Deep knowledge of cross-browser and platform consistency.
7. Must have experience with different Java script frameworks and technologies, node.js, angular.js, and d3.js preferred.
8. Experience with RESTful API structure and Oauth.
9. Understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
10. Hands on graphic tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
11. Experience with version control systems (Git).
JEPL (Jyo Entertainment Private Limited) is a Product Development Startup working in the areas of: BlockChain, Social Enterprise, Cloud Migrations and are using interviewfox services for their recruitment process.