1. A seasoned senior level Java developer who can architect, design and develop in an agile distributed team.
2. Prior hands on experience in containerization using Docker, container orchestration, microkernel, message bus, security, workflow engine, etc is a must.
3. 10 + years of experience in the MEAN stack.
4. Good Core Java Concepts.
5. SpringBoot, Docker, SpringCloud, SpringSource and other Spring components.
6. Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernities.
8. Design and develop scalable Restful services.
9. Servlets, JDBC, JMS, JSON, JUNIT.
10. NoSQL, Postgres, ElasticSearch and Solr.
11. Exposure to SAP R3, HANA and current gen SAP technologies (Lumira, Fiori, etc)
15. Good communications skills.
16. Development experience using Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior-driven Development (BDD)
17. Build and release process using Git, Jira, Maven, Jenkins and "go" continuous delivery.
18. Capability to work independently and build reusable modules and widgets.
19. Agile process and is familiar with standard development tools and processes Viz., code reviews, Bitbucket/Git, JIRA, etc.
20. A working understanding of HTTP, databases and overall web application fundamentals
21. Exposure to Frameworks like protractor and Selenium.
22. Understanding of Ionic and hybrid application development frameworks.
CyberTech is a digital technology firm and a leading provider of next-generation geospatial, enterprise and cloud solutions. Our contemporary, Component solutions, backed by an established global delivery model, guarantee consistent quality and are designed to help your organization become more competitive, efficient, and responsive. We offer services that span across all major industries including government, education, utilities, public safety & homeland defense, technology, telecom, retail, healthcare, and manufacturing.